Sunday, August 22, 2010

Introducing: Christine Texiera

One time, I went to this brunch part in Greenfield, which is an unusual time for me, because, let's just say, I'm a late sleeper. But I had not slept so well, and woke up just in time to get a ride up there. I was there, and my host introduced us to some new comers, and one of them was like, "I know you already. From Lindy Hopping." and I was like, "Hmmm? Oh, yes, I remember that you came by the Center for the Arts for lessons, and you were fun to dance with." It is fun when things like that happen.

Then we became electronic, and sometimes in person at dances, acquaintances. I learned a little more about Christine, including that she likes to Contra Dance, is friendly, and makes art, including collage.

I asked if I could put some collages up here, and she said yes. So, now you get to see them too, and enjoy them.

Links:
Her Blog

No comments: